Sartorius Arium pro Benchtop Water Purification System with H20-ADD Dispense Gun & Multifunction Stand
The Sartorius Arium pro Benchtop Water Purification System is modular-designed, providing high flexibility to adapt to your specific needs. As a result, they give you the best return on your investment. Each system meets and exceeds the ASTM Type 1 standard, ensuring best-in-class reproducibility of results.
arium® basic bench-top system is used for producing ultrapure water for standard applications with front top-mounted display dispenser units.
- Arium pro Water Purification System
- Arium Multifunction Stand H20-ADD
- GC-MS, AAS, ICP-MS
- Ion chromatography
- TOC analysis
- Endotoxin analysis
- Pure water for preparation of cell culture media
- Pure water for production of monoclonal antibodies
Major Advantages of arium® pro:
- Modular units pre-assembled according to specific applications
- The lowest TOC level, along with a real-time monitoring function
- Exceptionally efficient removal of endotoxins, DNase and RNase
- High Flexibility
- Total ease of operation
Arium® Multifunction Stand
Full menu function at maximum flexibility.
The multifunction stand combines the convenience of a display mounting stand and the flexibility of a remote dispense gun into one unit. Connected to an Arium® Pro or Comfort, the station can be positioned up to 2.5 meters away from the device. The height-adjustable tripod also enables optimal adaptation to different vessel sizes.
For use with following lab water system series:
Arium® Comfort I