A liquid handling solution that provides real-time and future adaptability in throughput, plate capacity and dynamic volume range.
NOTE: System does not include Software
The JANUS Automated Workstation with proprietary Modular Dispense Technology (MDT) delivers all of these benefits -without compromising performance or methodology.
- Hands-off, “on the fly” adaptability in dynamic volume range and microplate densities for up to 1536 wells.
- Dispense heads can be automatically switched, within a single protocol, to go from nanoliters to microliters in seconds, with no user intervention.
- Adjust throughput and capacity easily AND integrate with other accessories or instrumentation for complete “walk-away” automation.
- Precision pipetting with the widest dynamic volume range available.
JANUS Automated Workstation with MDT is truly adaptable based on your needs.
Start with one of three JANUS platforms:
- Choose from Standard, Expanded or Integrator to accommodate your choice of deck size and dispense arm.
- Include a gripper ‘pick and place’ robotic arm with the Expanded or Integrator models.
- Interface with other laboratory devices with the Integrator model, including PlateStak, plate readers such as Victor 1420, shakers, etc.
- Choose single- or dual-arm systems for dispensing and labware movement
- 4-tip dispense arms with Varispan for multi-tipped processing from tubes to vials to plates.
- 96- or 384-tip Modular Dispense Technology (MDT) dispense arms for automatic “on the fly” switching of heads for optimal precision pipetting and performance.
- Unique MDT NanoHead dispense heads take assay miniaturization to another level with 384-tip processing down to 50 nL with C.V.s less than 13%.
With the JANUS Automated Workstation, you can easily reconfigure it for more throughput, capacity or dynamic volume range — just add a second integrated labware movement module. To accommodate additional microplate capacity or disposable tip boxes, simply add a PlateStak microplate storage device.