- Micromass Quattro Micro API Tandem Quadrupole LCMSMS
- Micromass Ion Sabre Control Unit
- Edwards 28/30 Vacuum Pump
The Micromass Quattro micro API™ is a combined HPLC detector and triple quadrupole mass analyzer for determining mass-to-charge ratio (m/z) for a wide variety of analytes.
Quattro micro API is a high performance triple quadrupole mass designed for routine LC-MS-MS operation.
The Micromass Quattro micro delivers the latest evolution of the acclaimed Micromass brand of tandem quadrupole analyzer technology… enabling smarter use of space to maximize analytical power while minimizing footprint.
The Quattro micro API overcomes these challenges in analytical LC/MS/MS:
- Need for intelligently optimized systems
- Pressure to meet increasing throughput targets
- Necessity to rapidly cross-train analysts
- Demand for better sensitivity and Limits of Quantification
- Requirement to operate in a 21 CFR 11 environment Networked sample to knowledge converters like the Quattro micro API are a fusion of compact, intelligent mass analyzers and client/server Mass-Informatics operating within the global e-MS workspace.
The Quattro micro API incorporates the finest high precision tandem quadrupole mass analyzer technology, with a m/z range of 2 – 2000 as standard. Measuring only 1/3 of the width of existing instruments, the Quattro micro API also saves significant linear bench space.
System features include:
- Accurate, reproducible chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options
- Multimode capability in a single run
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- Dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
- Accurate reproducible chromatograph peak measurement
- Application manager for specialized analytical requirements
- Quantitative method development