LabTech SEPLINE-S2 US-MP60062 Solid-Phase Extraction SPE
The LabTech SEPLINE-S2 US-MP60062 Solid-Phase Extraction SPE is in excellent condition.
The SepLine-S automated solid phase extractor is designed to automate the 4 steps of solid-phase extraction, including conditioning the sorbent, retention of compounds, rinsing and elution of the analytes of interest. The SepLine-S series includes two models: Single and Dual channels. A unique low-pressure sealing technology accurately controls the liquid flow through the syringe and avoids cross-contamination. Multi-channel mode improves the efficiency of the SPE method and guarantees reproducibility and stability of sample pre-treatment.
- Automated process of sample transfer, rinsing, loading, drying, washing, and elution.
- Positive pressure pump to ensure accurate flow rate and high recovery
- Automated holder up to 60 cartridges controlled via software
- Unique low-pressure sealing tech and air bubble technique to prevent sample/solvent cross-contamination
- Standard nitrogen blowing function
- Up to 7 different solvents managed via software
- Septum piercing function to prevent solvent evaporation
- Dispensing needle cleaning function to avoid cross-contamination during liquid handling
- Different volume sample vials and rack options
- User-friendly software with intuitive graphic interface
- Optional sample tray cooling device
|P/N: US-MP0062 Description|
|SepLine-S2 Dual Channel AutoSPE System|
|It includes the items below：|
|~ one SepLine principal machine|
|1) one SepLine double-channel Streams manager|
|2) SepLine double-channel multifunctional column plunger|
|3) SepLine double-channel precise syringe pump|
|4) 15 SPE column holder unit of 6mL,one holder holding four columns|
|5) real-time pressure monitoring system|