Fisher Scientific AccuSpin Micro R
Compact, economical, high-speed microcentrifuges, ideal for nucleic acid research and other small-volume separations. Available in two versions: with or without refrigeration. Both are supplied with a 24 x 1.5/2.0mL autoclavable rotor with biocontainment lid. With this rotor, units can reach speeds up to 13,000rpm (16,060xG).
- Accuspin Micro R
- Rotor #75003243
- Microprocessor electronics provide precise speed control
- Touch keypad with intuitive controls simplifies setup and operation
- Large digital display shows either speed or time setting
- Units feature an adjustable 99-minute timer, with a quick-spin feature for short runs
- Maintenance-free brushless motor generates low noise (5dbA)
- Steel housing and armored interior chamber protect operator and samples
- Units feature a dual electronic lid-locking system that stays locked when unit is operating
Refrigerated Model Micro R
- Standstill cooling protects samples from freezing
- Maintains constant temperatures from 0° to -9°C, even during extended runs
- Eliminates need to use a nonrefrigerated microcentrifuge in a coldroom.