Denver Instrument APX 4001 Toploading Balance
This Denver instrument APX 4001 toploading balance is in excellent condition.
The APEX-Series balances from Denver Instrument offer simplicity, accuracy, and reliability at economical prices. Comprehensive features make these instruments ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational environments.
- Value priced. Ideal for those who demand quality even on a limited budget. The APEX-Series balance is the
economical solution to your weighing needs.
- Newest technology. APEX-Series balances incorporate the latest in single-block weighing technology, for
quicker response times and accurate, repeatable results.
- Easy operation. Large “Zero” key provides quick taring. Basic weighing is effortless. Use menu-driven
operation for more advanced weighing features.
- Multiple weighing modes. With the press of a single key, toggle between four weigh units: grams, pennyweight,
ounces and one-user selected unit including grains, carats, pounds, troy ounces, or taels.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
Apex Series balances feature parts counting and percent weighing applications to simplify inventory and process control applications as well as complex applications with chemicals. External calibration is fast, easy, and accurate with automated external calibration — simply enter the calibration menu, add the calibration weight, and instantly the balance completes the calibration process. Connect any Apex-series balance to a computer or printer via the RS-232C interface, and just press the print key to create permanent, hard-copy records of weighing results.
- Large, easy to read LCD
- Automatic external calibration
- Multiple weigh units: grams, ounces, troy ounces, pennyweight, carats, grains, pounds and taels
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Level indicator
- Leveling feet
- Simple, menu operation
- Stainless-steel weighing pan
- Overload protection
- RS232C interface
- Parts counting. APEX-Series balances are ideal for inventory and process control. Simply place the reference
quantity (10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces) on the pan and the balance will do the rest. Add or subtract pieces for an
accurate piece count.
- Percent weighing.The versatile features of these balances allow measurement of a percent proportional to a
reference weight. Eliminate human errors by seeing the weight increase or decrease in percentage points instead
of typical weighing units.
- Calibration is a snap. Use a precision external weight to assure that every reading is accurate. Enter the calibration
menu, add the calibration weight and instantly the balance completes the calibration.
- RS232 interface. Connect the APEX-Series balance to a computer or printer for a permanent record of results.
Press the “Print” key and the results are transferred automatically. Easy to integrate into a GLP or ISO program.
- Built to last. These balances are constructed to withstand the rigors of diverse environments from educational to
industrial use. The solid construction and simplistic operation makes this the balance of choice.
Specifications & Description
- Capacity (g)4000
- Readability (g)0.1
- Linearity (g)0.2
- Calibration TypeExternal
- Power (VAC)220
- DescriptionReg>Toploading Balances, 4000g, 220 V
- Toploader Unit Dimensions: (LxWxH): 12.7 x 8.8 x 3.0” (322 x 224 x 76mm)
- Toploader Net Weight: 4.9 lbs. (1.8kg)
- Stabilization Time (average): 3 seconds (Toploading Models)