Waters Xevo TQ MS with Acquity UHPLC System
The Waters Xevo TQ MS with Acquity UHPLC System will help you test for multi-residue pesticides and mycotoxins in cannabis. This method offers superior selectivity, sensitivity, ruggedness, and does not require extensive sample preparation and derivatization before analysis.
The Waters® Xevo® TQ MS is an innovative tandem quadrupole, atmospheric pressure ionization (API), benchtop mass spectrometer engineered to provide superior performance and unparalleled usability. Designed for routine HPLC/MS/MS and UPLC®/MS/MS analyses in quantitative and qualitative applications, it can operate at fast acquisition speeds compatible with Ultra Performance LC®.
The Waters Xevo Features:
- Maximum HPLC and UPLC®/MS/MS performance and productivity – unmatched speed, exceptional quantitative analysis, the very best chromatographic resolution and ease of use!
- Easily quantify and confirm trace components even in highly complex matrices
- Unique ScanWave® collision cell and T-Wave™ technology offer new, information-rich acquisition modes -capable of supporting both quantitative and qualitative studies on a single MS platform
- Simplified set-up, intelligent informatics
- User-friendly IntelliStart™ technology for automated operation and status monitoring. Both novice and experienced benefit from making the operation less complicated and reducing time spent troubleshooting. Performs mass calibration and sets MS resolution for you. Achieves the best detection limits for your specific analytical conditions.
- Xevo TQ Mass Spec
- ZSpray ESI Source
- Mass Lynx Data System
- Mechanical Pump
- cables and connectors
- Installation & Familiarization
Waters ACQUITY HPLC (UPLC)
The ACQUITY UPLC System will eliminate significant time and cost per sample from your analytical process while improving the quality of your results. By outperforming traditional or optimized HPLC, the system allows chromatographers to work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures. UPLC Technology, which has been adopted successfully in laboratories around the world for the most demanding separations, is a highly robust, dependable, and reproducible system. What differentiates the system’s holistic design is Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry, which offers significant benefits over today’s HPLC systems equipped with standard 5-μm particle chemistries. The ACQUITY UPLC System, used on its own or paired with Waters optical and MS detection technologies, provides unique end-to-end solutions for all industries:
- ADME screening
- Food safety
- Metabolite identification
- Method development
- Open access
- Routine quality screens
- Detector (Options available)
- Sampler Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Column Heater
- Roughing Pump
Note: Licenses for Waters’ software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Waters products are advised that in order to hold a valid license to use the Waters’ software, they must purchase a license and appropriate Application Manager directly from Waters.