Waters Acquity TQD LCMSMS System
The Waters ACQUITY TQD LCMSMS features the highest levels of tandem quadrupole MS selectivity, robustness, speed, and accuracy for quantitative analysis. The ACQUITY TQD provides a very accurate method for trace-level analysis of mycotoxins, residual solvents, and pesticide residues specifically when analyzing terpenes for cannabis products.
- Dual Orthogonal API source maximizes longevity, protects it from dirty samples and allows easy cleaning without breaking vacuum
- Automated system checks and simplified user interface for ease-of-use
- Optimized MS/MS detection for demanding quantitative applications
- Rapid data acquisition rates for the best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Industry-leading multimode capability in a single run
- Smallest MS/MS footprint
- Operates at the highest data acquisition rates (utilizing T-Wave collision cell, multi-mode ionization, and rapid polarity switching technologies)
Waters ACQUITY TQ Detector
The Waters® ACQUITY® TQ Detector is an advanced bench top tandem quadrupole mass detector designed for ultra high performance LC/MS/MS applications. With a wide range of ionization options including Atmospheric Pressure Photo Ionization (APPI) and the Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP), the TQ Detector is ideally suited for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative applications. The system includes IntelliStart™ Technology, for automated system optimization and status monitoring, ensuring that the highest quality data is routinely available to users of all levels.
*Feature is only available on systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later.
**3 ms dwell is only available with systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later. Systems controlled by Empower 2 have a minimum of 5 ms dwell. Both systems have 5 ms inter-channel delay.
***512 function operation is only available with systems controlled by MassLynx 4.1 SCN#714 or later. Empower 2 controlled systems monitor a maximum of 1024 MRM or SIR channels (32 functions, 32 channels per function)
- TQD MSD
- Sampler Manager
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Column Heater
- Roughing pump
- Cables and connectors