Bio-Rad iCycler Thermal Cycler with iQ5 Multicolor Real-Time PCR Detection System
The Bio-Rad Icycler Thermal Cycler iQ5 real-time PCR detection system offers a fresh design for Bio-Rad’s new generation of real-time PCR instrumentation. Like its predecessors, the iCycler iQ and MyiQ systems, the iQ5 optical system is a modular upgrade to the iCycler thermal cycler with 96-well reaction block. This powerful new system offers five-target analysis capabilities for multiplex PCR.
Regardless of your PCR application, you will find that the iQ5 real-time PCR detection system is the ultimate system for value and flexibility.
- Detection Range: 515–700 nm
- Excitation Range: 475–645 nm
- Multiplexing of up to 5 fluorophores in each reaction vessel conserves precious samples and reagents
- Real-time PCR thermal gradient enables simple, rapid assay optimization
- Diverse data analysis and presentation options provide a comprehensive view of your assay results
- Advanced gene expression analysis methods with publication-quality statistics and graphs for relative quantitation studies
- Flexible allelic discrimination module allows easy-to-use, automatic sample identification in genotyping experiments
- Embedded tools for end-point fluorescence analysis enables simple qualitative analysis of sample abundance in single- or multicolor assays
- Robust, reliable thermal cycling performance delivered by the iCycler thermal cycler