BIO-RAD DNA Engine DYAD Peltier Thermal Cycler with 2-96 Well Alpha units
This BIO-RAD DNA Engine DYAD Peltier Thermal Cycler with 2-96 Well Alpha units is in excellent condition.
The dual-bay DNA Engine Dyad thermal cycler features a high-density graphical interface and color display. Point-and-click navigation through the software enables the rapid input of protocols. For laboratories expecting increased sample throughput, the DNA Engine Dyad can be expanded to a four-bay system with the addition of a Dyad Disciple thermal cycler. The DNA Engine Dyad/Dyad Disciple tandem can run up to eight independent protocols when equipped with dual blocks.
All thermal cyclers in the DNA Engine family offer:
- 10 interchangeable Alpha unit formats designed for easy, frequent change
- Independently controlled dual blocks for running 2 protocols simultaneously
- Gradient capability with 96-well Alpha units
- Multizone feedback control that uses multiple sensors and 4 heating and cooling zones to optimize temperature profiles
- Excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity
- 2 temperature control options: block control or calculated control
- Adjustable heated lids that accommodate many vessel types and various sealing options