The Agilent/HP 7500 Series G1833A ICP- MS ( Agilent Technologies Hewlett Packard ICPMS ICP MS G1833 1833 ) is an inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer (ICP- MS). It can measure trace elements as low as one part per trillion (ppt)or quickly scan more than 70 elements to determine the composition of an unknown sample. The MassHunter Workstation (or ChemStation) software automates the analysis and accurately interprets the resulting data.
- Solid State System
- Frequency-27.12 MHz
- PF power-1600 W (maximum)
- Torch-Fassel Type
- Mass Filter-Hyperbolic Quadrupole Mass Filter
- Frequency-about 3MHz
- Mass Range-2 to 260 amu
- Detector-Electron Multiplier
- Vacuum System
- 3 Stage Vacuum System
- Pump-Rotary Pump, Turbomolecular Pump
- 1100(W) x 600 (D) x 650 (H) mm
- about 175kg
- Agilent 7500 G1833A
- Agilent 7500 G3138A
- Edwards E2M18
- Neslab CFT-150 Refrigerated Chiller
- Agilent Technologies ASX-500 Series ICP-MS Autosampler
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.