- Agilent 6890N Gas Chromatograph
- Agilent G2589A 5973N Inert MSD ( Mass Selective Detector / MS ) CIEI capable
- CTC Analytics / Leap Technologies Combi PAL Autosampler for Liquid and Headspace Injections
- Vacuum Pump
The Agilent 6890N is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high-performance temperature control.
Agilent 7683 Injector/Autosampler is available to replace the CTC ALS. The 5973 inert Mass Selective Detector (MSD) is designed for use with the 6890 Series Gas Chromatograph.
- Control panel for locally monitoring and operating the MSD
- One of two different high vacuum pumps
- Rotary vane foreline pump
- Independently heated electron-ionization ion source
- Independently heated hyperbolic quadrupole mass filter
- High-energy dynode (HED) electron multiplier detector
- Independently heated GC/MSD interface
- Chemical ionization
- The control panel acts as a local user interface to the MSD. You can perform some basic tasks such as running a tune, a method, or a sequence; and monitor MSD status from the control panel.
More Information About the Agilent 6890N Network GC System with CTC Analytics:
The Agilent 6890N is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. The key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high performance temperature control. Each EPC unit is optimized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option.
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.