The Agilent 8453 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer G1103A uses a photodiode array (PDA) for simultaneous measurement of the complete ultra-violet to visible light spectrum in less than one second. The PDA technique brings exceptional reliability and repeatability. Using Agilent ChemStation software you get powerful data analysis and data archival to ensure compliance with good laboratory practices (GLP) and pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Fast results – UV-Vis spectral acquisition and analysis in less than 1 second
- Excellent reproducibility – stable optics, low noise electronics, no moving parts
- Simple operation – task-oriented and application software, direct access to cells and cell holder
- Effortless servicing – pre-aligned deuterium and tungsten lamps exchanged easily
- Good laboratory practices (GLP) – self-test and revisions built into the software/firmware
- Pharmaceutical compliance – regulated software for European and US pharmacopoeia
- Flexible accessories – autosamplers, thermostatted cell holders, multicell transports, sipper systems
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.