Agilent G6509B GC Sampler 120
- Agilent G6509B GC Sampler 120
- PAL System User Manual
- Cables and connectors
- Top-mounted on GCs to save valuable bench space
- Interfaces with any Agilent GC or GC/MS
- Integrated software control available for OpenLAB CDS (ChemStation & EZChom Editions) and MassHunter GC/MS Software.
- Solid Phase MicroExtraction (SPME) fibers and Arrow
- Heated syringe headspace
- Large-volume injection up to 500 µL
- Accomodates 4 vial sizes: 1 mL, 2 mL, 10 mL, and 20 mL
- Capacity for up to 686 2-mL vials and 224 10/20-mL vials on the 120 cm long sampler
- 85 cm long PAL3 also available with capacity for 294 2-mL vials and 96 10/20-mL vials
- Accomodates deep-well and standard microplates
- Robotic Tool Change option – Up to three unique tool exchange capability allows automatically changing between liquid, headspace, and SPME
- Method Script Writing services available to customize robotic sample handling, inlcudes unique injection techniques and sample preparation
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.