Agilent AriaMx Real-Time PCR (qPCR) System
The Agilent AriaMx Real-Time PCR system is a fully integrated qPCR solution for amplification, detection, and data analysis, combining a novel thermal cycler, an advanced optical system with LED excitation source, and comprehensive data analysis software.
AriaMx has a closed-tube PCR detection format and can be used with many fluorescence detection chemistries, including SYBR Green and EvaGreen dyes, and fluorogenic probe systems such as TaqMan. Functional reporting, more than 120 attributes, and built-in diagnostics assist in troubleshooting. A modular and flexible design with intuitive touch-screen interface improves productivity.
- Usable with many fluorescence detection chemistries, including SYBR Green and EvaGreen dyes, and fluorogenic probe systems such as TaqMan
- Combines a novel thermal cycler, an advanced optical system with LED excitation source, and comprehensive data analysis software
- Ultrafast chemistry helps you to complete your study in a timely fashion
- Proprietary rapid hot-start enzymes and fastest industry high-resolution melt reagents
- Intuitive operation with a touch screen interface
- Modular optics and open reagent platform for increased agility
- Multiplex capability with six filters for five plexing and two to five channels
- Validated for most applications and chemistries
- Intuitive open-source software and robust data analysis with proprietary algorithms
- Instrument validated on 100,000+ samples across 14 different assays
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.