Agilent 7890B GC with 5977A MSD & 7693 ALS GCMS System
The Agilent 7890B GC with 5977A MSD GCMS System is the world’s most widely used GCMS system, featuring accurate temperature controls, precise injection systems, and high performance Electronic Pneumatic Control (EPC) modules for good retention time and area count repeatability.
- Agilent 7890B GC
- Agilent 5977A MSD
- Agilent 7693 ALS
- Vacuum pump
- Cables and connectors
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) maintains exact retention times from injection to injection, column to column, instrument to instrument, and lab to lab
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) provides unique instrument capabilities, such as multi-dimension gas chromatography (GC-GC/Deans Switch), comprehensive two-dimension gas chromatography (GCxGC) with flow modulation, and backflush at the beginning, middle, or end of the analytical column
- Single filament TCD that does not require a separate reference gas, does not require manual potentiometer adjustment, and provides a stable baseline with a minimal amount of signal drift
- Auto-ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from parts per billion (ppb) to parts per thousand in a single injection
- Integrated SCD/NCD (sulfur or nitrogen chemiluminescence detector) provides low ppb detection, equi-molar response, and quantitation for sulfur or nitrogen contaminants without quenching from matrix
- Carrier Gas Options: Helium Conservation Module, Hydrogen Sensors and Alternate Carrier Gas Solutions dramatically reduce the amount of helium used to offer flexibility in your laboratory
- Large Valve Oven (LVO) allows for the combination of multiple methods and simplified maintenance
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as a programmable temperature vaporizing injector with flexible capabilities
- Agilent Inert Flow Path provides increased sensitivity for active compounds, from injection to detection
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) modules, up to 4 installed and operating, increase sample throughput with rapid column heating and cooling
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.