Agilent 7697A Headspace Sampler (G4557-64000)
The Agilent 7697A Headspace Sampler is based on the architecture of the market leading GC and 7693A Automatic Liquid Sampler line of products. Features include Automatic Leak Check, which ensures each vial is leak-free prior to analysis, with no loss of precision or sensitivity.
There are also Alternative Carrier Gas Options for the safe use of hydrogen as a carrier gas to save on laboratory costs. Adding late-arriving important samples to the sequence without stopping and restarting is possible with Priority Sample Positions feature.
Another valuable feature is the Barometric Pressure Compensation, which provides increased precision regardless of laboratory pressure changes and consistent results from day to day and across multiple labs.
Sample Handling -Agilent 7697A with tray:
- 111-vial total capacity
- 108 vials in three removable 36-vial racks suitable for in-rack vial capping (racks are resistant to common solvents used in gas chromatography)
- Three vials in priority sample positions
- Racks exchangeable during a sequence for continuous operation
- Available 108-vial cooling plate
- Twelve-position air-bath vial oven for precise temperature control of every sample throughout its equilibration time
- Adaptive algorithmic sample overlapping to maximize throughput
- Vial shaker with adjustable frequency and acceleration parameters provides faster sample equilibration
- Integrated barcode reader available
- The 7697A Headspace Sampler 12 Vial Capacity configuration is perfect for academic labs and those with small sample loads
- Standard 111 sample configuration with 3 priority samples
- Exchangeable trays during a sequence for increased sample capacity
- Hydrogen carrier and auto Sleep/Wake modes conserve valuable laboratory resources
- Software control through Agilent OpenLAB CDS software and Agilent MassHunter software
- Software control with Waters Empower™ 2 software and Waters Empower™ 3 software
- Independent control of vial pressurization and column head pressure provides increased precision by ensuring no back pressure during sample transfer
- Automatic vial leak test checks each vial during pressurization – without time consuming calibration – to ensure that every sample is properly capped
- Sample Bar Code Reader with data transfer capabilities allows you to track samples before they enter the oven
- Multiple headspace concentrations (MHC) with up to 100 extractions per GC start allows for more complete sampling and increased sensitivity
- Multiple headspace extractions (MHE) with up to 100 extractions per vial
- Supports 10 mL, 20 mL, or 22 mL vials without an adapter
- Method development software transfers methods from any headspace system or quickly designs a method from scratch using just a few known parameters
- Samples depressurize before returning to tray
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.