Agilent 7500A Series ICP-MS system
The Agilent 7500a Series ICP-MS has been designed for maximum reliability and uptime in routine use, even in the toughest lab environments. The extremely low failure rate, in combination with high uptime and high sample capacity, makes the 7500 Series of instruments the most profitable ICP-MS to own.
- Agilent 7500A Series ICP-MS
- CETAC Technologies ASX-500 model 510 Autosampler
- Neslab CFT-100 Refrigerated Recirculator Chiller
- Roughing Pump
- Cables and connectors
Priced to meet the tightest budgets, but without compromising performance, the 7500a is a fully-featured, high-performance ICP-MS with excellent matrix tolerance, high levels of automation and exceptional ease of use. The 7500a is easily upgradeable to ORS technology, on-site.
- Full automation with excellent performance in routine use.
- Robust high temperature plasma for low oxide interferences and reliable operation in organic sample matrices.
- Extreme sensitivity: >500 Mcps/ppm Y with ShieldTorch and Micro flow nebulizer.
- Unique nine orders dynamic range with high speed simultaneous detector.
- Sample introduction system and interface designed to handle high matrix sample types including environmental, food, biomedical, petrochemical, and geological.
The Agilent 7500a ICP-MS is a full-featured, high-performance bench top instrument for the routine determination of metals in a wide variety of sample types. Advanced design and extensive testing has produced an extremely rugged unit capable of generating high quality data even in a non-ideal laboratory environment. The Agilent 7500a is the ideal product for laboratories looking to replace existing GFAAS and ICP-OES instrumentation.
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.