The Agilent 6520B Q-TOF LC/MS is a liquid chromatograph-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometer that performs MS/MS using a quadrupole, a hexapole collision cell and a time-of-flight analyzer to produce spectra. The quadrupole selects precursor ions that are fragmented in the collision cell into product ions, which are then impelled to the detector, at an angle perpendicular to the original path.
You can set up an Agilent Q-TOF LC/MS with Agilent 1200, 1260, 1260 Infinity II, 1290 Infinity, or 1290 Infinity II LC modules, and with one of several ion interfaces: ESI, Dual ESI, AJS ESI, Dual AJS ESI, APCI, APPI, Multimode, nanospray, dual nanospray, MALDI and GC-APCI.
- Agilent 6520B (G6520B) Accurate – Mass Q-TOF LC/MS
- Cables and connectors
The Agilent 6520 Q-TOF has industry-leading performance in the most important categories:
- Attomole sensitivity
- Better than 2-ppm MS mass accuracy — approaching FTMS mass accuracy
- Better than 5-ppm MS/MS mass accuracy — much better than FTMS mass accuracy at fast spectral acquisition rate
- Tenfold improvement in in-spectra dynamic range without loss of sensitivity
- Mass resolution to 20,000 — not dependent on spectral acquisition rate
- Fast data acquisition ( = 10 MS/MS spectra/sec) compatible with fast LC chromatography
- Broad mass range from m/z 25 to 20,000
Note: Licenses for Agilent’s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representatives nor authorized resellers.