Agilent 6460 QQQ Triple Quad LC/MS-MS
The Agilent 6460 QQQ Triple Quad LC/MS System is equipped with Agilent Jet Stream Technology to enable enhanced sensitivity. The 6460 provides a fast and robust solution to simultaneously quantify, screen, and confirm analytes in the laboratory.
- Agilent 6460 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS
- Jet Stream ESI Source
- Mass Range: m/z 5 – 3,000
- Roughing Pump
Unprecedented sensitivity and value
Whether you are quantifying pharmaceutical candidates, measuring trace-level environmental or food contaminants, or confirming biomarkers, the Agilent 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS systems offer greater sensitivity, productivity, and value than ever before.
- Greater signal and reduced noise – Agilent Jet Stream technology uses super-heated nitrogen to improve ion generation and desolvation
- Efficient analysis – fast MRM speeds allow for analysis of over 100 overlapping compounds in a given retention time window
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation
- Fast polarity switching for analysis of both positive and negative ions