Agilent 6410B Triple Quad LC/MS with Agilent 1100 HPLC
The Agilent 6410B Triple Quad LCMS with Agilent 1100 (6400 Series QQQ) is a proven choice for your quantitative applications in pharmaceutical ADME/DMPK studies, biomarker validation, clinical research, food safety, forensics, toxicology, and environmental analyses. Meet your quantitative needs with triple quadrupole performance which gives superior sensitivity, renowned performance reliability, and easy upgradeability.
- Vacuum Pump
- Agilent 1100 Series HPLC with Autosampler, Pump, Column Compartment, and Degasser
- Agilent G6410B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- ESI – Electrospray Ionization, APCI – Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization, APPI – Atmospheric Pressure Photo Ionization, or MMI – Multimode Ionization: $7.5K
- Roughing Pump with connectors
- DAD is not included
- MS/MS sensitivity and repeatability: Signal-to-noise ratio >20:1 where noise = 5x RM
- Mass resolution: Three settings (FWHM) Unit: 0.7 u; Wide: 1.2 u; Widest: 2.5 u
- Accuracy: 0.1 u across the mass range
- Stability: <0.1 u in 24h
- Range: m/z 15–1,650
- Scan Modes: MS scan, MS/MS product ion scan, MRM, MS/MS neutral loss/gain scan, and precursor ion scan, SIM
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. In addition, we are not their licensed representatives nor authorized resellers.