Agilent 1290 Infinity II UHPLC System with DAD
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II UHPLC System with DAD as part of the Infinity Lab LC series embodies the future of UHPLC—with the exceptional reliability and robustness you expect from Agilent, plus breakthrough technologies to maximize the efficiency of your business in three dimensions. Unmatched separation and detection performance deliver analysis data of the highest quality—for ultimate confidence in your results. The highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles combine with new levels of usability—for the highest throughput for any application.
With more than enough power to handle any UHPLC or HPLC challenge, the 1290 Infinity LC’s all-new, advanced technology fluid delivery system opens the door to virtually limitless separation and throughput possibilities.
- “Infinite” power range—up to 2 mL/min at 1200 bar and 5 mL/min at 800 bar—enables unprecedented speed and resolution, as well as compatibility with methods developed on other platforms
- Lowest delay volumes down to 10 µL—enable ultra-fast gradients for LC/MS and LC/UV applications
- Dual-core microprocessor-controlled active damping—compensates for solvent properties and provides real-time flow optimization to ensure negligible noise and highest precision
- Silicon carbide pistons with superior thermal behavior—provide higher seal lifetime and instrument uptime
- Integrated, high efficiency degassing—offers fast change-over of solvents for purging and priming the pump.
- Solvent Tray
- G4220A Binary Pump
- G4226A Autosampler
- G1330B ALSTherm
- G1316C ColComp
- G4212A DAD
- Cables and connectors
Note: Licenses for Agilent´s software products are not transferable. Any customer who purchases Agilent products are advised to contact Agilent for license requirements.
All Brand Names and Logos depicted at our website are the trademarks of the respective companies. We are not their representative nor authorized resellers.